- Crossfire is formulated to kill parathyroid resistant bed bug strains at all life stages, including eggs.
- Quick knockdown and kill, residual control begins working within minutes of exposure
- Approved For direct application onto mattresses
- Easy to mix, one 13 oz bottle makes 1 gallon of finished product
- Can not be shipped to new York
Details: Crossfire is the newest formulation by industry leader MGK developed specifically for bedbugs. It combines 2 active ingredients (cloth I an ID in - 4% & metofluthrin - 0.1%) Plus a synergistic PbO (peperoni Butoxide - 10%). These active ingredients combine to penetrate the bed bug’s exoskeleton & then it attacks their central nervous system. Metofluthrin is a fast acting insecticide that kills bedbugs within Min, & cloth I an ID in leaves a long lasting residual. Crossfire is formulated to kill parathyroid-resistant bed bug strains at all life stages, including eggs. Easy to mix – one 13 oz bottle makes 1 gallon of finished product residual control begins working within Min of exposure approved for direct application onto mattresses quick knockdown & kill non-repellent non-staining kills parathyroid-resistant bed bugs kills all bed bug life stages by contact & prevents bed bug egg hatch for use in residential, institutional & commercial facilities pests controlled: bed bugs at all life stages – eggs, nymphs, & adults always read & follow label Directions when using any product.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.9 x 1.5 inches