Brand: Black Flag
- CONTAINS ATTRACTANT: Attracts and traps moths and other pests.
- EASY DISPOSAL: Check the trap weekly and replace if full; discard after 3 months.
- NO KILLING AGENTS: Safe for use in kitchens, pantries and other food storage areas where pantry pests may be a problem.
- USE INDOORS: Place in common moth problem areas, such as kitchen cabinets, pantries, basements or garages.
- GUARANTEED: Guaranteed to work or your money back. See product label for details.
Publisher: United Industries
Details: Insects invading your corner of the world? Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. With formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect controls have been arming homeowners in the battle against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. Once established, pantry pests can be hard to eliminate. Black Flag Pantry Pest Trap attracts and traps flour moths such as Indian-meal moths, seed moths, raisin moths, almond moths and tobacco moths. This trap contains no killing agents and is safe for use in kitchens and pantries. Place the trap in common moth problem areas, such as kitchen cabinets, pantries, basements or garages. Moths are typically found where dried foodstuffs are stored. Check the trap weekly and replace if full; simply throw the entire trap away when you’re ready to replace. Discard the trap after 3 months and place a new one. Black Flag Pantry Pest Trap is most effective when placed within 10 feet of the infested food source. Place at least 2 traps and not more than 4 at one time. Each individual package contains 2 glue traps.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 4.1 x 2.7 inches