- FEEL THE BURN! - The X-35AR is an industrial grade axial fan that is heat resistant up to 180°F / 80°C. This type of fan is primarily used in the Pest Control Industry. When combined with gas and/or radial heaters, the X-35AR circulates the heated air to kill off bed bugs, rodents, and other critters. Firefighters also utilize this fan to help exhaust smoke from fire damaged properties
- EXTREME CONDITIONS - The X-35AR high temp fan is powered by a 1/4 HP sealed motor that is able to thrive in extreme conditions to include humid/damp rooms, or remediation sites heated by a furnace/heating element that produces temperatures in excess of 100°F. The Sealed motor is great for drying out flooded rooms so when water drips on the fan, it will keep going!
- DOESN'T SACRIFICE POWER - The X-35AR has a high torque motor capable of producing 1720 Cubic Feet/min while drawing a low 1.6 Amps for maximum airflow capacity and efficiency. With the built-in power outlets, you can daisy chain up to 6 more units to create a huge air vortex or charge your phone etc
- ADVANCED ENGINEERED- Designed with a sealed motor to protect it from contaminants and water damage. Housing made of durable ABS plastic (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) and PC (polycarbonate). Has a unique grill design to extend a powerful and focused stream of air up to 60 ft. in any direction
- FEATURES - Variable speed control switch, Rack/stand included allowing 360° rotation for multiple drying/circulating positions, built-in power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection, 20 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design, stackable up to 5 units for easy storage and transport
Publisher: XPOWER Manufacture, Inc.
Details: The XPOWER X-35AR axial fan was designed for high temperature work environs up to 180°F / 80°C. Use this unit in conjunction with high temperature heaters (not included) to circulate hot air for thorough pest control, water damage restoration, and more. This high performance fan features a high torque, sealed motor, variable speed control, and a low 1.6 Amp draw for a focused, powerful air flow up to 60 ft. The X-35AR is both lightweight and stackable with an included 360-degree rotational rack/stand and built-in power outlets for daisy chain. Daisy chain up to 6 more units to create a drying vortex or just charge your phone while getting some cool air. The applications are endless! The X-35AR high temp fan is powered by a 1/4 HP sealed motor that is able to thrive in extreme conditions to include humid/damp rooms, or remediation sites heated by a furnace/heating element that produces temperatures in excess of 100°F.
Package Dimensions: 19.2 x 18.0 x 11.0 inches