- Forced Fan Heater: durable heating equipment features internal manual reset thermal cut-out. Ideal heating accessory for small rooms. Ensures effective spot heating, area heating and freeze protection. 5600/4200 W, 240/208V. Provides even distribution of heat from floor till ceiling
- Lightweight Heating Equipment: corded-electric power source is a travel friendly heater. The portable heating accessory has a compact structure and can be used in low traffic areas like workshops, garages. Features 10FT air throw
- Reliable Portable Heater: easy DIY installation flexibility. Shockproof fan heater. Corrosion resistant and moisture proof, space heater features swivel base and is ideal for winter season and colder areas.
- High Performance Heating Appliance: electric appliance can be used as air circulator, drier or heater. The indoor electric heater is certified. The heating appliance features temperature control thermostat for achieving the desired warmth and comfort
- Care Tip: the low maintenance heating accessory can be used to remove loose dust with microfiber cloth. Wait for the heater to cool before cleaning. Wipe with damp cloth. Do not use any detergents or cleaners.Amps high:23.4
The TPI Corporation HF686TC fan forced portable heater is a 680 series heater that has a forced air fan that distributes and circulates heat through a room, providing temperature rise to 75 degrees F. The steel housing is powder-coated for resistance to corrosion and has a handle for portability, as well as a swivel base for mounting to a wall, floor, or ceiling. The finned tubular steel heating element helps draw air flow and discharge heat, and the fan moves air at 262 cubic feet per minute, with an air throw distance of 10’. The heater includes a thermostat for adjustable temperature control from 35 to 85 degrees F, as well as an internal manual reset thermal cutout switch for overheat protection. The single-phase wiring operates on either a 240V circuit at 5.6kW, or a 208V circuit at 4.2kW. The unit weighs 20 lb., includes a 6’ power cord with a molded NEMA plug, and is compliant to standards for use in the United States and Canada by United Laboratories (UL).
Electric heaters generate warmth through a central heating element that is housed in a reflective enclosure that concentrates the energy produced. An element made of a combination of metals produces heat or infrared energy by the electrical resistance created when an electric current passes through it. Fan-forced heaters pass air over the heating element to expel heat from the enclosure for greater throw and circulation. Radiant heaters do not use a fan, but warm nearby objects through energy transfer. A heater’s voltage and wiring should be matched to the electrical circuit where it is to be used. Heaters are used in a range of commercial applications that include shop floors, construction sites, and industrial buildings. All local electrical codes should be followed when installing permanent mounted electric heating equipment.
TPI Corporation manufactures industrial and commercial electrical heaters, process heat ovens, ventilation products and fans, lighting equipment,
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 15.0 x 14.0 inches