- Kills 100% of bed bugs in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs and adults.
- Completely non-toxic and safe: No pesticides, no chemicals, just heat.
- Extremely easy one person set-up. Folds flat for easy storage.
- Large size. Measures 39" x 39" x 27" over 22 cubic feet
- You will require two separate circuits to run this unit, one for each 1500 Watt heater. 25' extension cord included with unit to allow for easy access to second circuit.
Details: The ZappBug Oven 2 is a bed bug treatment that uses a heating system to exterminate bed bugs. The ZappBug Oven 2 is our new and improved version of our popular ZappBug Oven. After using a bed bug detector you can immediately start treatment with our all natural bed bug heating system. There is no need to pretreat infested items with bed bug sprays or bed bug powders that are filled with harmful pesticides. The ZappBug Oven 2 kills 100% of all bed bugs, in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs and adults as a non-toxic and all natural bed bug killer. You will be able to place bed bug infested clothes, bedding, shoes, books, files, papers, electronics and most other household items in the Zappbug Oven 2. If you travel, prevent bed bugs from entering your home by heat treating your luggage (up to 39" wide) and killing any bed bugs that may have tagged along. The temperature range is between 120 F and 155 F, which will kill all bed bugs and is safe for most belongings. The ZappBug Oven 2 is extremely easy to use. Simply set it up, load with items and press on. The included timer automatically shuts off the unit when the bed bug heat treatment cycle is done. Also included is a wireless digital thermometer to ensure that temperatures reach above 120 F.
Package Dimensions: 18.4 x 17.5 x 15.3 inches