- Active Ingredient: Fipronil - 0.005% ~~ Always Use According to the Product Label!!
- Target pests: Termites* (including subterranean, drywood, dampwood and arboreal), Wood Destroying Insects (Powder Post Beetles, Old House Borer, Wharf Borer), Ants (including: foraging Carpenter; excluding: Fire, Harvester, Leaf cutter and Pharaoh) * Not a substitute for mechanical alteration, soil or foundation treatment.
- For use in: FOR USE IN AND AROUND STRUCTURES AND LIMITED OUTDOOR SPOT TREATMENTS: Apartments, Homes, Food/Feed Handling Establishments (non-food/feed areas), Restaurants, Hospitals and Nursing Homes (non-patient Areas), Hotels, Motels, Hobby Greenhouses, Interiorscapes, Office Buildings, Schools**, Transportation Equipment (Buses, Cargo Trucks, Trailers, Trains), Warehouses and Other Commercial and Industrial Buildings. ** Do not apply to classrooms when in use.
- Application: Use only with Whitmire Micro-Gen or BASF approved actuator. Remove the outer cap and snap the actuator into place. Remove the finger pad cover. After using, replace the finger pad cover. When the can is empty, remove the actuator from the can and use it on another can.
- Seller is an independent company and distributor of pest control products. Seller can not warranty or guarantee the safety of the products listed on our website as this solely lies with the manufacturer of the product. Products sold on this site are sold throughout the world and it is impossible to know every licensing restriction or requirements, product registration, etc. for every country, state, county, city, province, etc. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the end user to provide a license, permit, registration or whatever is required by their local or state authorities to purchase said product.
Details: Termidor FOAM contains Fipronil, the same active ingredient as Termidor SC, in a RTU (ready-to-use) foam that is labeled for termites and ants. Perfect for spot treatments, Termidor FOAM expands rapidly creating a dry foam that can be applied in the voids, harborages, galleries, and nests where insects are found. The foam generated has an expansion ratio of 30:1. In about 5 seconds 1 oz. of product becomes approximately 1 quart of foam. Termidor FOAM can be applied in and around residential and commercial structures; structural and non-structural elements that are prone to insect attack (such as fences, utility poles, landscape timbers, bridges, or under slabs); or insect harborages. This product can be applied from the interior and/or the exterior according to label directions. To access some harborages the drilling of holes may be required. Termidor FOAM helps to fulifill the Localized Interior (LI) component of a Exterior Perimeter/Localized Interior (EP/LI) treatment (also known as PerimeterPLUS). Termidor product features: Advanced undetectable technology Termidor is made from a revolutionary new nonrepellent or "undetectable" chemical technology treatment. That means termites cannot see, smell, taste, or avoid Termidor. Instead they contact, ingest, and share it with their nestmates. This is in sharp contrast to older liquid termite controls, which rely on repellent barriers that termites can find breaks in or avoid completely. The "Transfer Effect" Termites who contact Termidor transfer it to every other termite they in turn contact, in a unique process called the "Transfer Effect." And because Termidor is engineered to be slow-acting, termites have ample time to spread it throughout their entire termite population.
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 3.2 x 2.5 inches