Brand: Southern Homewares
- Our Powder Duster with a medal base is more durable and effective then other plastic models like the: Red JT Eaton Duster or the Black/Chrome JT Eaton Duster
- This bellow is much easier to compress then competitors products like the stiff and hard model that jt eaton sells
- This is a new and improved bellow duster best one on the market and more durable than cheap plastic dusters
- The applicator tube measures 6.50" from the body to the end of the fine tip nozzle
- Overall dimensions are 10.00" x 2.98" x 4.45"
Publisher: Fairly Odd Treasures LLC
Details: Southern Homewares bellows style powder duster is the perfect tool to apply insecticide dust. This duster enables you to precisely apply dusts or bait granules into cracks, crevices, wall voids, and other hard-to-reach areas. Simply fill the powder duster half full of the appropriate dust or bait and replace the rubber stopper. This is a bellows style duster so simply squeeze the spring enforced rubber housing and the powder will be expelled from the end of the nozzle. Works great for Diatomaceous Earth, Silica dust, boric acid, and many more! Rugged metal and rubber construction means this powder duster is around for the long haul and is sure to provide years of repeat use. The applicator tube measures 6.50" from the body to the end of the fine tip nozzle. Nozzle has cap for when not in use. Bellows fill opening measures 1.39” in diameter. Includes 5.50” integrated cleaning rod. To use simply unscrew from the rear of the housing and inset into the nozzle. This will clear any blockages. Overall dimensions are 10.00” x 2.98” x 4.45”.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 4.0 x 3.0 inches