Brand: Sawyer Products
Color: 2pack (12-oz Pump Spray)
- Effective against the Yellow Fever Mosquito, which can transmit the Zika Virus
- Insect-killing repellent for your clothing is effective against ticks, chiggers, mites and mosquitoes; as effective as 100 percent DEET
- Lasts up to 6 weeks (or 6 washings); will not stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear
- Odorless after drying; ideal for use while hunting
- Twin pack of 12-ounce trigger spray bottles; each treats up to 2 complete outfits; non-aerosol pump bottle; color of bottle may vary
Publisher: Sawyer Products
For use on clothing, tents, and other gear, Sawyer Premium Permethrin Clothing Insect Repellent not only repels insects, it actually kill ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, mites, and more than 55 other kinds of insects on contact. It is effective against the Aedes Aegypti (Yellow Fever Mosquito), which can transmit the Zika Virus.
Permethrin is odorless after drying and will not stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or any of your outdoor gear. Use it while hunting for an odorless way to protect yourself from common bugs. The active ingredient Permethrin is a synthetic molecule similar to pyrethrum which is taken from the Chrysanthemum flower.
A single application lasts up to six washings or up to 40 days of sun exposure. Repellent should be applied outdoors and before clothing is worn; after it’s treated, hang clothing and let dry 2 hours (4 hours in humid conditions).
Sawyer Premium Permethrin is available in trigger spray bottles and as an aerosol spray. It's also available in several bundles, including:
- Sawyer Premium Insect Repellent with 20% Picaridin lotion and spray (also effective against the Yellow Fever Mosquito)
- Sawyer Premium Controlled Release Insect Repellent lotion (a family-friendly formula with 20% DEET that lasts up to 11 hours)
Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries -- everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 6.0 x 1.8 inches