- 16 fl oz concentrate- makes up to 6 gal
- Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (49.52%)
- Targets and kills aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, mites, plant bugs, psyllids, sawfly larvae, soft scales, spider mites, and whiteflies
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- Will not persist in the environment
Details: Safer Brand 16 oz. Concentrate Insect Killing Soap kills a variety of insect pests including aphids, whiteflies and mealybugs. Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap utilizes the power of potassium salts of fatty acids to weaken the insect's waxy protective outer shell. Apply every 7-10 days when insects are present or as needed to prevent further damage. This 16 fl oz container will make 6 gal of protection for your garden. Since Safer Brand insect killing soap is a contact killer, several applications may be needed for full control. As a general rule, much like watering, do not use these products in the peak of the day or when temperatures exceed 90 degrees F to avoid wilting or browning of the leaves. It breaks down into their natural elements within 7-10 days and will not persist in the environment.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.0 x 2.3 inches