- Lures these pest insects within a 30-foot radius using pheromone attractants; reduces damage to gardens and fruit trees
- Traps both males and females; critical trapping windows are March-April and August-September
- Trap includes a 4 week outdoor attractant supply; pheromone attractants are odor-free to humans
- Bugs fly into the cone, get trapped and dehydrate; intercepts adult stink bugs before they enter your home
- Made in USA; no poisons or killing agents used
Publisher: Bradley Caldwell
Details: RESCUE! sbtr non-toxic reusable stink bug trap is to be used outside in spring, summer and early fall. This trap Lures these pest insects within a 30-foot Radius using pheromone attractants. The stink bugs crawl or fly to the trap, walk up the green fins and through the cone, and get trapped inside the clear chamber where they dehydrate. Traps both males and females, and all stages of the stink bug life cycle from nymph to adult to reduce damage to gardens and fruit trees. It can intercepts adult stink bugs before they enter homes. It includes a 4 week outdoor attractant supply that is odor-free to humans. RESCUE! goal is to design, manufacture and market the safest, most effective pest control solutions available. Our products are the result of exhaustive and ongoing research and development, decades of experience and a commitment to solutions that respect the environment without sacrificing results. Established in 1982, RESCUE! pest control products have never used poisons or toxicants to kill pest insects.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 4.0 x 3.9 inches