- REPELS: Create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas.
- FORMULATED FOR SEVERE INSECT CONDITIONS: Contains 98.11% DEET for protection in heavily infested conditions.
- PROTECTS FOR UP TO 10 HOURS: Enjoy the outdoors without the bite - provides long-lasting protection, so you don't have to limit your adventure because of bugs.
- ALSO REPELS TICKS, GNATS, BITING FLIES, CHIGGERS & FLEAS: Create a barrier against annoying bugs that can spoil the outdoors.
- PUMP SPRAY: Perfect for outdoor travel - the compact size stores perfectly with whatever adventure gear you're taking that day.
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Warranty: Manufacturer's satisfaction guarantee
Details: Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance—so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel 100 Insect Repellent provides you with up to 10 hours of protection. Spending a long time outdoors can be refreshing, but mosquitoes can bring that to a halt. This convenient 4 ounce pump spray can be easily stored with whatever gear your adventure requires. Formulated for severe insect conditions, Repel 100 Insect Repellent contains 98.11% DEET. Repel mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses, as well as ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. Extreme conditions call for strong protection. Make Repel 100 Insect Repellent your bug spray essential. DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. It’s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. DEET-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays and wipes.
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 2.1 x 0.7 inches