Brand: Precor IGR
- Target pests: Fleas. Does not work on ticks.
- For use in: indoor control only of pre-adult fleas - up to seven full months. Does not work outside in direct sun
- Application: Apply at a rate of 1 oz per 1 gallon of the diluted spray solution per 1500 sq ft of surface area with any low pressure sprayer with a fan tip that is typically used for indoor applications.
- Yield: Kills flea eggs and larve for 7 months as long as carpet is not shampooed or steam cleaned. This means if a flea egg drops off of infected dog, flea egg will not develop. 3 year shelf life
- Pet safe: yes, when dry. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL BEFORE USE
Details: Only Precor IGR's molecules move to the places pre-adult fleas live, like the base of carpet fibers and between furniture cushions - in short, the sources of a flea infestation. Precor IGR targets fleas in the egg and larval stages of development. As a result, pre-adult fleas cannot produce new infestations of breeding, biting adults. PREVENTS ADULT FLEA EMERGENCE FOR 7 MONTHS. For control of active flea infestations, this product works best when combined with an adulticide such as Suspend SC or Demize E.C. which will help to provide quick knockdown of adult fleas. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL BEFORE USE!! Pest Control Pros is an independent company and distributor of pest control products. Pest Control Pros can not warranty or guarantee the safety of the products listed on our website as this solely lies with the manufacturer of the product. Products sold on this site are sold throughout the world and it is impossible to know every licensing restriction or requirements, product registration, etc. for every country, state, county, city, province, etc. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the end user to provide a license, permit, registration or whatever is required by their local or state authorities to purchase said product.
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 3.5 x 2.2 inches