- Powerful 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
Details: The Makita 1" AVT Rotary Hammer (model HR2641, with D-Handle) is engineered with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration. The HR2641 combines performance and power with less vibration in a compact size and is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling. The new HR2641 has an 8 AMP motor that delivers 2.9 Joules (2.1 ft.lbs.) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. The 3-mode operation offers "rotation only", "hammering with rotation" or "chipping only" for multiple applications. Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability. The ergonomic D-shaped handle with a rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort, as well as a retractable tool hook to secure the tool to studs, ladders and rails when not in use. The HR2641 is engineered for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, city maintenance crews and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1" rotary hammer.
Package Dimensions: 19.5 x 13.0 x 10.6 inches