Brand: P. F. Harris Mfg.
- Kills bed bugs & their eggs when spray dries - the spray will kill once completely dried and continues to kill bed bugs weeks after application
- Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions
- EPA Registered - approved for use in homes with People and pets by the environmental protection agency (no. 1021-1767-3)
- Variety of surface applications - apply as a surface spray to luggage, mattresses, furniture, box springs and more. See label for full list.
- High pressure aerosol - high pressure aerosol spray helps to treat deep into cracks and crevices where bed bugs are hiding
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Publisher: P F HARRIS
Details: Harris egg kill Aerosol kills bed bugs & their eggs. It is currently the only Harris bed bug product that is EPA approved for use on Luggage & clothing items & uses a different formulation than our bed bug Killer gallon & quart trigger sprays. We recommend using this product in combination with our bed bug Killer trigger sprays on mattresses & box springs. Apply to cracks & crevices around baseboards, floorboards, bed frames, wall hangings, headboards, furniture, door & window frames, millwork & walls. Apply as surface spray to carpet, mattresses, box springs, walls, bedding, Floor, Rugs, garments, Luggage, closets, drapes & other window appointments. This item is registered with the EPA (no. 1021-1767-3).
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 2.7 x 2.6 inches