Brand: Garden Safe
- CONTAINS BOTANICAL INSECTICIDES: Spray on roses, vegetables, houseplants, ornamentals, trees, shrubs and flowers right up to the day of harvest.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Kills aphids, tomato hornworms, green fruitworms and other listed insects.
- PROTECTS YOUR WHOLE GARDEN: Use both indoors and outdoors.
- READY-TO-USE PEST CONTROL: Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces - no mixing required.
- APPLY AS NEEDED: Treat weekly or apply as needed to control infestations (up 10 to times per season).
Publisher: Garden Safe
Warranty: Manufacturers satisfaction guarantee
Details: The experts behind Garden Safe brand know home gardening is as much about how you grow as what you grow. Since 2002, Garden Safe brand has delivered garden products including natural-based and botanically derived formulas to growers who prefer to control plant pests and diseases without traditional chemicals. Organic gardeners trust our solutions to keep garden pest control simple – and let nature do the rest. Let goodness grow. Garden Safe Brand Multi-Purpose Garden Insect Killer contains botanical insecticides for a ready-to-use pest control solution that protects your whole garden. Use it on roses, vegetables, houseplants, ornamentals, trees, shrubs and flowers to kill listed insects on contact. Use it right up to the day of harvest. Garden Safe Brand Multi-Purpose Garden Insect Killer can be used both indoors and outdoors and in home greenhouses throughout the growing season. This formula kills aphids, tomato hornworms, green fruitworms and other listed insects. Hold the sprayer 18 to 24 inches away from the foliage being treated. To apply, direct the spray so that upper and lower leaf surfaces are thoroughly covered. Repeat treatment weekly or as needed to control insects (up to 10 times per season).
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 5.0 x 2.5 inches