Brand: Fresh Cab
- FAST ACTING - Fresh Cab keeps mice out! For preventative use in non-infested areas, simply place one pouch for every 125 sq. feet.
- NON-TOXIC - Made with balsam fir oil, this plant-based alternative freshens and protects our storage areas for up to 90 days.
- NO-MESS, EASY TO USE - Remove plastic overwrap. For use in currently infested areas, increase use to 1 pouch per 8 sq. feet of floor space, and replace every 30 days.
- ETHICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL - Made in the USA by EarthKind, the only company to develop a botanical rodent repellent that meets federal EPA standards for professional pest control use/effectiveness in indoor/enclosed areas. EarthKind operates with a 2% cartoon footprint and hires a 20% handicapable workforce for assembly of your product. EarthKind has won multiple awards over the past 10 years including the 2017 National Parenting and Eco Excellence Awards.
- PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY - Use Fresh Cab pouches to repel rodents from basements/attics, pantries, cabins, under hot tubs, garages/sheds, storage units, autos, trucks, tractors, farm equipment, sheds, barns, RVs and boats.
Publisher: Earth Kind
Details: Fresh Cab EPA Registered Botanical Rodent Repellent Scent Pouches - Repels rodents and freshens the air in enclosed storage areas. KEEPS MICE OUT!
Fresh Cab repels mice with a scent that is offensive to rodents, but not to humans. Use it in enclosed storage areas to repel rodents and freshen the air.
This plant-based repellent can be used effectively to repel rodents from infested areas and prevent future infestations. Use it in tractors, barns, sheds, garages, RVs or anywhere you need to prevent rodents.
Fresh Cab is a product created by a sustainably-minded team, designed by inventive artists, scientists, and engineers who care about the earth. The ingredients are grown on family farms and made of essential oils and plant fiber ingredients. Fresh Cab is made (by us) in the USA, providing handicapped individuals with meaningful employment.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 8.1 x 4.0 inches