Brand: First Strike
- A New Concept Soft Bait Rodenticide for us in areas of high infestation or when competing food sources exist.
- This product is a 10-gram pouch, containing the active ingredient difethialone, and designed for use in bait stations.
- FirstStrike rodenticide offers a unique combination of palability, enticing food aroma, effective control and ease of use.
- FirstStrike can be used like traditional bait blocks, being fixed on the vertical or horizontal bars of a bait station.
- High acceptance by rodents, even when competing food is available
Details: FirstStrike Rodent Bait is a Soft Bait, and is a new concept in rodenticide management from Liphatech. FirstStrike Rodent Bait is very quickly accepted by rodents making it extremely effective. FirstStrike Rodent Bait is very easy to secure to rodent bait station rods, and can be use a a single or multiple pouch placements. FirstStrike Rodent Bait is most technologically advanced rodenticide on the market containing Difethialone, which was invented and patented by Liphatech, and has half the active ingredient compared to other anticoagulant rodenticides. High acceptance by rodents (mice or rats), even when other competing foods are available Unique package design allows aroma to escape, attracting rodents Works quickly in high infestation areas Maintains palatability and integrity in both hot and cold environments Contains no wax, thus enhancing its palatability to rats and mice FirstStrike Rodent Bait can be use in any tamper proof rodent station. FirstStrike Rodent Bait is in contained in a pouch and can be used like a traditional block bait. You can very quickly and easily secure the bait pouch onto the vertical or horizontal bars on the inside of most bait stations. All the while it retains the aroma which attracts the rodents and is high palatability. Clean up is easy because the product is readily consumed by rodents and not scattered. Many Pest Control Companies start getting results from a FirstStrike application in as little as four to five days after placement, with very rapid rodent depopulation in 5 to 11 days. A bittering agent is included in the pouch to avoid accidental consumption. FirstStrike Rodent Bait comes in an sixteen pound pail. Always Keep Bait Out of The Reach of Children, Pets and other Non Target Animals.
Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.8 x 8.6 inches