- 100% COPPER - Pure Copper, not Copper Alloy,environmentally friendly, never rust and will not leave rust stains on brick or wood.
- EASY TO USE - It's a roll about 5 inches wide,100 ft long. you cut it and stuff it in their holes tightly so they can't pull it out.
- TWO LAYERS - Works great to seal weep holes and around plumbing, A/C, vents, and other places where rodents and pests enter.
- NO FLAMMABLE - This is safer than steel wool,environmentally safe, never rust like steel wool/mesh and will not leave rust stains on brick or wood.
- PACKAGEING - Stretchy and tubular, not flammable, can be used as fancy packaging material and art supply
Dimension:5 inch * 100 ft
Copper mesh is a kind of knitted wire mesh.
These mesh products are all perfect for stopping insects or rodents or both
1. Pest Control
Can be used to stuff all kinds of openings to stop pests, bees, insects, rodents and other similar unwanted animals.
Once tightly packed in a hole, crack or gap, the copper mesh refused to be pulled out.
Knitted construction of copper mesh often catches rodents' teeth and makes it hard for them to chew through or remove. Partner with insulating foam sealant for added strength
2. Eco Fridently
No chemicals, compared with steel wool, copper mesh never rusts and leave stains on the surroundings.
3. Mesh Scrubber
Great for cleaning easy-to-scratch/scour surfaces where steel wool may be too abrasive.
4. Packing & Art Supply
Copper mesh is stretchy and tubular.
Not flammable. Pack expensive chocolate or local cheese to make a unique gift for your friend using this beautiful copper mesh.
This copper wool has special interlocked structure. You can tack it, staple it or glue it to any openings.
Compared with steel wool, copper wool has two advantages:
1. its knitted construction often catches rodents' teeth and makes it hard for them to chew through or remove.
2. copper mesh never rusts.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 7.7 x 5.2 inches