- For control of bed bugs, fleas, ticks, lice, roaches, ants, firebrats, silverfish, spiders, mites and dry wood termites
- Kills bed bug adults, nymphs and nymphs hatched from dusted eggs - including parathyroid-resistant bed bugs
- Labeled for treating cracks, crevices, voids, mattresses, carpets, pet rest areas, attics and many other areas
- Odorless, non-staining desiccant structure will not absorb water vapor except in very high humidity conditions, preventing clumping and maintaining its active ability once applied
- Remains viable for up to 10 years when undisturbed
Publisher: Rockwell Labs
Details: Cimexa insecticide dust is labeled for control of bedbugs, fleas, ticks, lice, roaches, ants, Firebrats, silverfish, spiders & mites. It may also be used for the prevention & Treatment of dry wood termites. The broad label allows the product to be used to treat cracks, crevices, voids, mattresses, carpets, pet rest areas, attics & many other areas. The engineered silica-based dust has exceptional absorption of water(in liquid form) & oil, destroying the insect's waxy cuticle, causing rapid dehydration & Death. The standard usage rate is 2 ozper 100 square'. 4 oz of cimexa insecticide dust inside of a larger bottle. This allows you to use the bottle as a puffer.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches