- Use this digital pin-type moisture meter to determine the moisture content of wood. Check water damaged areas to see if moisture is still present.
- Four measured wood species for you select: A is for Teak, Afrormosia, Walnut etc; B is for White Poplar, Keruing etc; C is for Lauan, Ash, Elm etc; D is for Basswood, Larch, Pine etc.
- 2 integrated pins(10mm/0.4inch) into the wood to assure the highest accuracy of your measured moisture readings.
- Measuring range: 0-99.9%; Resolution: 0.1%; Accuracy: ±0.5%.
- Auto power off in 10 minutes without any operation to save energy, data hold function, large LCD display, easy to read.
- Can be used to test all kinds of wood paperboard and dry cargo
- Large LCD display of wood moisture value
- Built-in four kinds of patterns with precise testing
- Employ ergonmics design to adapt various special occasions
- Auto power off
- Low battery detection
Wood Species Group:
- A: Teak, Walnut, Afrormosia, Rubber Tree Imbuia, Kokrodua, Niove Bidinkala, Cork
- B: Keruing, White Poplar, Beech, Cedar, Tola
- C: Lauan, Ash, Elm, Fir, Maple, Padauk Oak, Cherry
- D: Basswood, Larch, Pine, Birch
- Measurement principle: Electrical resistance
- Meter housing: ABS plastic
- Range: Wood: 0-99.9%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: ±0.5%
- Electrode length: 10 mm(0.4 inch)
- Electrode pins: Integrated
- Auto power off: After approx.10 minutes
- Display: Large LCD characters display
- Power: 1 * 9V 6F22 battery (Not Included)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40℃ (32 to 104˚F)
- Dimensions: 145x67x32 mm(5.7x2.6x1.3 inch)
- Weight: 200 g (7.0 oz)
1 * Wood Moisture Meter
1 * User Manual
The batteries are not included in the package due to Aviation Security Check
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.2 x 1.4 inches