- Easy-to-assemble sticky traps kill almost any type of predator spider or crawling insect, including hobo spiders, wolf spiders, and brown recluse spiders--will not catch web spiders
- Non-toxic and pesticide-free; safe to use around food, children, and pets
- Compostable; easy to dispose of without touching the trapped spiders
- Replace every 3 months or sooner if full
- Includes 6 indoor sticky traps
- Made in the USA
Remove predator-type spiders, silverfish, and other crawling insects without toxic chemicals or sprays with BioCare Spider and Silverfish Traps (Model S206). To kill hobo spiders, wolf spiders, brown recluse spiders, and more, simply assemble the traps and place them near baseboards in your home. The indoor traps provide an inviting hiding place, and their extra-sticky glue catches spiders searching for food and mates.
These non-toxic sticky spider traps contain no pesticides and are safe to use around kids, pets, and food. Long-term use of the glue traps will reduce the number of spiders, silverfish, and other crawling insects over time. Replace the traps after three months or sooner if full. Made from paper and vegetable-based adhesive, the sticky traps are fully compostable and are easy to dispose of without touching the trapped spiders. BioCare Spider and Silverfish Traps will not catch web spiders. Made in the USA.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.3 x 2.7 inches