- Sticky yellow stake traps for protecting indoor houseplants
- Attracts fungus gnats, aphids, plant lice, and other small insects
- Non-toxic and pesticide-free; safe to use around children, pets, and food
- Use 1 Gnat Stix for each infested plant and for all other plants in the same room and nearby rooms
- Includes 12 yellow sticky gnat traps and 12 wooden sticks
- Made in the USA
- The single most effective treatment for fungus gnats in house plants
- Simple, easy to use sticky traps kill adult flies for months as they emerge from the soil
- Controls even the worst infestations without toxic pesticides
Control even the worst gnat and aphid infestations in your home and greenhouse with BioCare Gnat Stix Indoor Traps for Fugus Gnats and Aphids (Model S5333). Fungus gnats, aphids, plant lice, and other small insects are attracted to the bright yellow color of the sticky traps and the UV dye in the glue.
Attach one sticky strip to one of the included wooden sticks and stake into the plant soil. You can also use the precut holes in the sticky strips to hang the traps from your potted plants. For best results, place one bug trap in each infested houseplant and in all other plants in the same room and nearby rooms.
These non-toxic sticky traps contain no pesticides and are safe to use around kids, pets, and food. Replace the gnat traps after three months or sooner if full. Made from paper and vegetable-based adhesive, the sticky traps are fully compostable and are easy to dispose of without touching the trapped insects. Made in the USA.
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 4.0 x 0.7 inches