- The active ingredient in Archer Insect Growth Regulator is pyriproxyfen, an Insect growth regulator (juvenile hormone mimic).
- Archer Insect Growth Regulator acts similarly to insect growth hormones that occur naturally in insects and acts on the immature life stages of the target insect, preventing the adult from developing.
- In some species, such as fleas and flies, Archer Insect Growth Regulator also has activity on adult insects by affecting the reproductive organs.
- Archer Insect Growth Regulator will control cockroaches, fleas, ants, litter beetles, crickets, ticks, and flying insect pests in and around homes, apartments, non-food storage and preparation areas of agricultural, industrial, institutional and commercial buildings, and transport vehicles.
- Archer Insect Growth Regulator may be used to create outside treated perimeter areas around structures with treatments to soil, mulch, perimeter landscape plantings or grass to prevent indoor invasion by listed pest species.
Publisher: Syngenta Corp
Details: Archer may not be applied directly to raw agriculture, food/feed commodities in warehouses, or transportation vehicles, but may be applied in storage areas where food items are sealed, such as bottled, boxed, or canned items, so that food contact is not anticipated.