- For use in Advance Termite Monitoring Stations
- Target pest: Subterranean Termites
- Contains 93 grams of the Puri-Cell monitoring matrix.
- Used during the monitoring phase of termite baiting
- Used to attract termites that may be foraging in the area.
Publisher: Whitmire Micro-Gen
Details: The Advance Termite Inspection Cartridge contains Puri-Cell cellulose monitoring matrix which will attract termites in the area for pre-baiting. Pre baiting allows worker termites to use termite stations as a food source. Once termites have become accustomed to feeding in the stations, the Termite Inspection Cartridge (TIC) should be removed and replaced with a Termite Bait cartridge that contains the active ingredient 0.25% Diflubenzuron.