Brand: Gentol Insect Growth Regulator
- Contains the Insect Growth Regulator (S)-Hydroprene, which disrupts pests' normal growth pattern.
- Labeled for use as a spot and crack-and-crevice treatment in all areas of food handling establishments.
- May be applied as a general fogging agent or general surface spray.
- Long-term control - 120 days.
- # Breaks the endless clean-out/reinfestation cycle. # See the Gentrol IGR Concentrate label for a co
Details: Gentrol® IGR Concentrate travels deep into wall cavities, cracks and crevices, reaching the pests that other treatments miss. (S)-Hydroprene, the active ingredient, prevents pest larvae from progressing to the adult stage either causing sterility of adults or preventing the emergence of insects from the pupal stage - preventing future infestations. Stored product pests encounter (S)-Hydroprene the same way they encounter insecticides - contacting a treated surface.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 4.2 x 2.0 inches