- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output. Minimum focus distance- 4 inch . Focus free. Object temperature range-: -25 to +380°C (-13 to +716°F). Minimum measurement distance-10 inch
- Featuring FLIR's Innovative Lepton IR Imaging Engine, with 80x60 resolution, 150mK sensitivity, and a 9hz refresh rate
- Intuitive to operate with no special training required, and featuring a safe 24:1 spot size ratio for safer distance measuring
- Easily save images and data to the included 8gb micro sd card for documentation
- Download images fast over USB with included cable or from removable micro SD
- Compact and durable to easily stow in a crowded tool bag, and covered by 2 Years Product, and 10 Years Thermal Imaging Detector
Legal Disclaimer: *Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State. By adding to cart, you confirm that you are a U.S. person and agree that you do not intend to Export this product. You also understand that it is not allowed to ship this product to any Freight Forwarder.
Publisher: FLIR Systems, Inc.
Details: The FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Camera bridges the gap between single spot infrared thermometers and FLIR's legendary thermal cameras. Equipped with FLIR's exclusive Lepton micro thermal sensor, the TG165 lets you see the heat so you know where to reliably measure it. Easily find unseen hot and cold spots for instant troubleshooting, and store images and data to show customers and include in reports. Accuracy ±1.5% or 1.5°C (2.7°F)
Package Dimensions: 13.6 x 6.1 x 4.8 inches